atcomsystems.ca/forum
I have a two cabinet OS7200 with V4.46d software. The Installation Tool I am using is V1.53c. When I use Installation Tool, key programming is not displaying correctly, or if I try to change a key, it can change another keys programming. For example, phone has RP 1 to RP 4 keys on buttons 8 to 11. Change button 12, button 10 on the same phone will change or disappear, or buttons on other phones will change. Can look at the keys, but changing them causes a problems on other keys on other phones. When programming keys via the phone, all is fine, no issues. Only when using Installation Tool programming keys is a problem. Does not matter if programming remotely or connected directly with laptop. Has anyone else had this issue? If so, is there a resolution? Thanks.
Why cant you use Device Manager?
Device Manager? Excuse me if I am missing something here, but I know of only two ways to program a OS7200 via a laptop, Installation Tool or Office Serv Manager. Office Serv Manager only works for certain OS7200 software levels.
You can technically us DM on any 4.XX but it can corrupt the database when programming features that were non - existent in pre 4.5. And definitely don't use it to backup and restore older systems.
yeah I can think of a few instances of OfficeServ Manager or DM tools not programming keys and RP settings properly and having to manually set them via KCMMC, the last one I had was DM 4.70 not being able to set pickup groups higher than 10 onto extn keys DM 4.73 and above worked fine
Thank you.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help