atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Dukester Does ESI still make a Cordless? - 03/27/16 01:13 AM
Does ESI still make a digital cordless? I was trying to research these but can't find anything on there site. I find one here https://old.esi-estech.com/devices/features/device_details?id=225 but can't find anything on their current site. Used ones are almost nonexistent as far as I can tell.

I haven't asked my installer but since they don't install new ESI systems anymore I thought I would ask here instead.

Steve
Posted By: 94astro Re: Does ESI still make a Cordless? - 03/27/16 04:17 AM
Yes, that phone in your link is the current ESI digital cordless model.
Posted By: chida66 Re: Does ESI still make a Cordless? - 04/12/16 09:40 PM
I followed the link listed and that is not the latest ESI cordless. My super, handed me a box that was an ESI cordless to install last week. To my surprise, it had a color display. It is the ESI Cordless Handset III. There is no support on the system software to program the buttons and they must be done manually.
Posted By: Rcaman Re: Does ESI still make a Cordless? - 04/13/16 12:22 PM
Interesting. There isn't even pricing on the reseller's site for this. What is the part number?

Rcaman
Posted By: chida66 Re: Does ESI still make a Cordless? - 04/13/16 01:38 PM
The number is 5000-0820
This was the digital model.
A nice feature is it runs on AAA rechargeable batteries. A part easily replaced by the customer.
Posted By: nonameyet Re: Does ESI still make a Cordless? - 04/15/16 05:40 PM
we have installed 2 of the new cordless III phones, be careful , they will work on older 56S but, you will only be able to use the first 4 "programmable keys" on a CS50 you can programm all 8
Posted By: Dragonetti Re: Does ESI still make a Cordless? - 05/04/16 03:46 PM
ESI has the new Cordless III that was just recently released in the last couple months
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help