atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ecornwell1 Day Night Tables - 10/05/16 02:10 PM
Hello,

I've got an ESI-600 legacy system. I'm working on making some changes for our on-call scheduling and it looks like making use of the day/night modes would be the most efficient way to handle it. I don't want to rely on a person pushing a button to change the mode. In the manual I keep seeing references to the day/night tables but I haven't found any way to set them. Can someone provide some guidance?

Thank you!
Posted By: Rcaman Re: Day Night Tables - 10/05/16 02:21 PM
F43 under Auto Attendant.

Rcaman
Posted By: ecornwell1 Re: Day Night Tables - 10/05/16 02:33 PM
Thank you!!!

I must be blind!
Posted By: Rcaman Re: Day Night Tables - 10/05/16 04:21 PM
You are welcome. It's easy to miss if you are not a regular programmer.

Rcaman
Posted By: ecornwell1 Re: Day Night Tables - 10/05/16 06:42 PM
The sad part is I searched the help and it never listed the auto attendant section. I knew I saw it one time, but couldn't find it when needed!

Is there any way to tell if it is in "auto" mode?
Posted By: nonameyet Re: Day Night Tables - 10/05/16 07:30 PM
if you program a Day/Night key ( code 560) on any phone( look in the display and you will see what Mode the system is in) Auto follows the times in F43, If there are no times in F43 and the system says Auto , then its really in the Day mode
Posted By: ecornwell1 Re: Day Night Tables - 10/10/16 10:07 PM
Thanks! I found out the system is in Day mode. I put it in auto and after 5 (Night) it changed to a generic greeting for the main menu. Is there any way to copy the day greeting to night for a menu?
Posted By: 94astro Re: Day Night Tables - 10/11/16 03:07 AM
Nope, you have to manually re-record.
Posted By: ecornwell1 Re: Day Night Tables - 10/11/16 12:04 PM
Yuck. We have a fairly extensive menu. Can I take a backup of the pmt files and restore one of those?

I read on another post, someone suggested using the multitennat feature. I only really have 1 number I want to follow the day/night schedule.

We have a DID coming off our PRI. During the day, I want it to hit a dept group and at night it goes to a phone that has call forward keys programmed to each of the on-call techs.

Thoughts?
Posted By: ecornwell1 Re: Day Night Tables - 10/18/16 12:04 PM
I think I got it!

I ended up trying a few things to get strange results then settled on this.

I enabled multi tenant.
I put Auto Attendant 2 in auto mode and recorded a greeting. During the day it forwards to our desk phones. At night, I recorded an empty greeting and it forwards to our oncall phone.

The oncall phone has 3 buttons setup that forward to 1 of 3 guest info boxes that play a message then forward to a GoTo that sends the call to a cell phone.

It seems kind of messy to send the call around so much but that's how it was setup before. (Guest info to GoTo)
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help