atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: xfiberlifex ESI 50 MOH - 03/11/17 02:35 AM
I have installed a ESI 50 for a customer and they have requested to do a custom message on hold. Unfortunately I am unable to record a custom recording. I go to program /help then hold ***# 6/ 3 / 2 then tried 594 for custom recording and plugged a mic (mono) into the MOH port on the side of the comm server. It says to record by pressing 1 and 1 to stop recording with no luck. I contacted ESI and they stated to follow the prompts which I have. If anyone has any insight or another way to do a custom recording for the MOH. Thanks in advanced.
Posted By: nonameyet Re: ESI 50 MOH - 03/11/17 04:50 PM
what type of file are you trying to upload ( in what format )
Posted By: xfiberlifex Re: ESI 50 MOH - 03/11/17 06:06 PM
What we have tried so far is from a ext and from a mic that we plugged into the MOH port on the cabinet itself. I may have missed that in the manual. Is there a special format that we should try or a certain device we should purchase. Still new to this phone system so we are learning
Posted By: nonameyet Re: ESI 50 MOH - 03/12/17 01:34 AM
it needs to be mp3 , what I usually do, it load the " music " onto my laptop, then plug in to the stereo headset jack on the laptop into the 1/8 mini mono on the phone system ( You will need to get a Stereo to Mono cord) ( last one I got was at radio shack )
Posted By: xfiberlifex Re: ESI 50 MOH - 03/12/17 02:16 PM
Thanks! I'll pick up a cable tomorrow and give it a try
Posted By: xfiberlifex Re: ESI 50 MOH - 03/13/17 04:06 PM
Thanks Brian. We picked up a stereo to mono 1/8 cable and did it from a smart phone and a recorder!
Posted By: nonameyet Re: ESI 50 MOH - 03/13/17 05:19 PM
NP. You are welcome !
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help