atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Promojohn Remote IP Phones on IVX 128 E Class Gen 2 - 08/29/17 12:39 AM
I have an IVX 128 E Class Gen 2 with 2 port cards and RNC 3 installed. We have FIOS with good speed . We have never connected a remote or local IP Phone and we now would like to set up 1-2 remote phones. I am looking for someone to confirm the phone model needed and/or provide the phone as well as anything else that is required. I'm fairly comfortable with admin and installer programming (but not with IP) and I have a tech that can do any on prem wiring needed. I am in Los Angeles area so if there's someone local that does field work we can discuss that option too. Thanks in advance!
I doubt ESI would even provide Licenses anymore for that system...
Originally Posted by nonameyet
I doubt ESI would even provide Licenses anymore for that system...
If I remember correctly with the RNC3 and RNC12 cards they were fully licensed and no additional licenses were required. The RNC did remote phones, the ELRNC did both remote phones and ESI Link??

If so you need IPFP phones - not IPFP2
Posted By: Rcaman Re: Remote IP Phones on IVX 128 E Class Gen 2 - 08/31/17 06:57 PM
That's weird. I answered this thread yesterday and it vanished.

The phone you need is a 5000-0490. I wasn't sure, but I did not remember having to call ESI to enable licensing when using RNC3 cards on IVX128E systems. I agree with Upstateny that the license comes with the card.

Rcaman
thank you Rcaman.
thank you upstate.
Are you aware of anyone that supporting IVX128 in the field ? I haven't been able to find anyone locally. I have a friend who is an experienced field tech but he's not familiar with IVX so I want to be sure there's help availble if he needs it!
Posted By: Rcaman Re: Remote IP Phones on IVX 128 E Class Gen 2 - 09/13/17 10:02 PM
There are several ESI dealers in California. Where are you located?

Rcaman
I'm in Torrance (Los Angeles area). I contacted a couple including LC Wiring and they don't support IVX anymore.
Rcaman, I haven't been able to find a dealer in Southern Cal that is supporting E class. I do have a competent phone tech but he's not familiar with IVX specifically. I have the phone and the install and programming manuals. Is there any way you can help us through the set up if he gets stuck? LNC Card is in slot 3. I don't believe I'm set up for remote programming unless the LNC provides it? I'll happily pay for the support time.
Posted By: Rcaman Re: Remote IP Phones on IVX 128 E Class Gen 2 - 12/05/17 07:22 PM
PM Sent

Rcaman
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help