atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Carl Navarro Tap, tap, tap This thing on? - 01/07/08 11:40 PM
Where do I test?
Posted By: jeffmoss26 Re: Tap, tap, tap This thing on? - 01/08/08 10:31 AM
Website looks good smile
Posted By: EV607797 Re: Tap, tap, tap This thing on? - 01/08/08 12:14 PM
PM sent.
Posted By: metelcom Re: Tap, tap, tap This thing on? - 01/08/08 01:51 PM
Carl good start on the web site but your links page is missing a link to this place. frown
Posted By: Carl Navarro Re: Tap, tap, tap This thing on? - 01/08/08 02:56 PM
At almost 3am, I was pretty much ready to bash in my monitor. I learned where your public_html files go the hard way LOL

I checked out a couple of Panasonic dealer sites and some of them had the same tired TA-308.jpg that I had on my old site for 2 years 3 years ago. It is frustrating when you never worked with graphics and pdf's to get them to behave for web publishing. Especially on the cheap.

I doubt that I'll keep the layout of this template for too long, but at least it's a start.
Posted By: jeffmoss26 Re: Tap, tap, tap This thing on? - 01/08/08 03:23 PM
Feel free to add my site to your links, can I add your site to my links page?
Posted By: nevtxjustin Re: Tap, tap, tap This thing on? - 04/16/08 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Carl Navarro:
Where do I test?
Nice stack!...The pool recliners that is. https://www.microtelcommunications.com/linked/pibr_redfire2.jpg
Posted By: 93mdk93 Re: Tap, tap, tap This thing on? - 04/21/08 08:05 PM
btw, you might want to throw an index.html in folders such as these so people can't browse your directory structure.
Posted By: bmoeb Re: Tap, tap, tap This thing on? - 07/23/08 07:20 AM
Hello everyone, since I spend most of my time as a web developer and systems admin, and now the new phone guy I figured I could help in here...Anyone who wants to build a website for starters I would look into a CMS system that you can maintain easily.

There are a ton out there most will require Linux hosting. Wordpress is the easiest by far and it has many features that can allow you to maintain your own site.
wordpress.org
Posted By: johhz Re: Tap, tap, tap This thing on? - 10/28/08 06:11 PM
Here is my website. www.fdl.net I have used either front page or publisher 2003 to create everything myself. Lots of trial and error. Lots of satisfaction.
John
Quantum Communications Corp
Posted By: mongo5150 Re: Tap, tap, tap This thing on? - 03/10/09 08:01 PM
Just a phone tech that used Wordpress as bmoeb mentioned. (www.dstech1.com)

Word press is very easy to manage....even for a telecom guy...
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help