atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jzett Iwatsu ZT-D and Voice Mail - 09/17/08 12:26 PM
Couple of ?'s. How do i find out what software version this is? What is the minimum level for external voicemail? I have two VM ports working and two not, is this because I need dedicated receivers for each port (4 total)?
Posted By: Lightning horse Re: Iwatsu ZT-D and Voice Mail - 09/17/08 02:30 PM
Software version is on the CPU. Yes you need a dedicated recv for each port. Minimum level...3? It's been 7 years! John C.
Posted By: JBean3329 Re: Iwatsu ZT-D and Voice Mail - 09/17/08 03:11 PM
When you designate stations 144 thru 149- the only stations that CAN be voicemail ports, the system commandeers any DTMF receivers you have installed in the system for those ports. DTMF receiver cards came in bunches of 2 or 8 receivers on a card. If you only have a RECV-2 card, you'll need to replace it with a RECV-8 card, and add a 2 port daughterboard- for a maximum of 10 receivers if you have any other analog phones connected to the switch.

You must also program the system for the correct number of installed receivers.
Posted By: Lightning horse Re: Iwatsu ZT-D and Voice Mail - 09/17/08 03:21 PM
And if you have 6.0 (And 4.5 and 5.0?) You can mess with what codes tell the ZTD what kind of call is coming! It's really flexible. (Read that as you can REALLY hose up the installation, if you're not careful!)If the ZTD had CID capability, it would be VERY competitive, even today. John C.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help