atcomsystems.ca/forum
I am a retired Executone, Avaya, Engineer. I dug out a Medley telephone system to install in a small home I am building.
It is far from cell towers and in the wilderness. So my options are POTS line or a Straighttalk Home phone with a Yagi. The cell phone itself only gets one bar if I hold it in he air and stand on one foot with a finger in my ear.. I think you get the point. I am Leaning to the Straighttalk/Verizon wireless transceiver for two lines that I can get for less than the price of a POTS line.

Here is my question the system 99XX programming I need the cheat sheet so I can adjust the DTMF duration as it is very short by guess 30 MS and I think there is a 99XX code to make that longer.

Does anyone have that sheet?

Thanks
They are called installation codes also. Problem is you can't guess what they are without screwing things up.

Executone Medley
Posted By: mc601 Re: DTMF duration change Executone Medley. - 01/15/17 07:02 PM
If you have the newer software in the system you can log into it using procomm and the RS232 port on the cabinet. Then you can get to the programming. I will have to dig out my medley manual and can scan the programming information. Send Private email and include your email address and I will get it together for you if you cannot log into system and figure it out that way.
Can't remember if there is something to adjust DTMF
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help