atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Central Florida Phones Zultys - Any Opinions - 06/22/11 04:11 PM
Zultys - We are looking at Zultys because its a SIP system and not an Asterisk system - any opinions good bad or otherwise?
Posted By: Stix1 Re: Zultys - Any Opinions - 06/23/11 07:58 AM
Great little systems and very powerful right out of the box without any external servers etc.

Be very careful when installing them regarding options that you "assume" are included. For instance, I went out on an install only to discover that a paging port was not included on one of the units. Another time, I couldn't get the Polycom phone to do conference calls only to discover that I needed a SIP conference license and that it would work on one system but not on another.

Tech support is outsourced to a couple of different companies as well that are very willing to help.

My opinions are based on a year back so some of the minor kinks may have been worked out.
Posted By: zultys Re: Zultys - Any Opinions - 01/20/12 04:29 AM
Sorry, Zultys technical support is NOT outsourced, it is handled by a team of professionals that work for the company, and always has. If you purchase your equipment from a distributor the distributor handles level one questions, but is backed by Zultys.
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: Zultys - Any Opinions - 02/01/12 07:53 AM
Looked at it a couple of years ago. Was not impressed. Maybe things have changed.
Posted By: posi211 Re: Zultys - Any Opinions - 03/25/12 02:15 PM
Look at the right to use aggrement.

Then email for a better solution.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help