atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Telxonator Desktop payphone programming - 05/01/15 01:05 AM
I have 2 desktop payphones, 1 I bought new years ago, the other I picked up second hand, both have the same FCC reg. number, so I figure they were from the same factory.

Problem is, I lost the programming sheet for the one I bought new, and the other one is slightly different.

The first one, you have to turn a keyswitch to get it into "free" mode, then you enter in a bunch of numbers to set price and duration, I have the key, just not info on what to enter in.

The second one has no keyswitch, but somehow you enter in a code to get it into program mode, that's all I figured out, and I've never gotten it programmed.
Searching Google for the manufacturer (KCK Payphone) brings up a bunch of BS for Kansas City Kansas, and if I exclude that, Google refuses to find anything, so I'm no closer to where I need to be.

Here's a pic of the two phones, the one I bought new is on the left:
[Linked Image from i981.photobucket.com]
Posted By: KENB Re: Desktop payphone programming - 05/01/15 01:26 AM
Did you google the manuals /user guide ?
Posted By: Telxonator Re: Desktop payphone programming - 05/01/15 02:36 AM
I googled the model of the phone on the left and get a bunch of gibberish about Kansas City, and if I use the "-" character to exclude the word "Kansas", google refuses to find anything.

One company sells one almost identical to this one called the KCK 818, this one is a 188, may be functionally the same, may email them and see what they say
Posted By: Rcaman Re: Desktop payphone programming - 05/03/15 12:19 AM
#1. Clean up your bench....it looks too much like mine! There's ENOUGH chaos in the universe.

#2. Contact This Company for info on the payphone.

Rcaman
Posted By: EV607797 Re: Desktop payphone programming - 05/03/15 03:34 PM
^What he said. If they can't help you, there's simply no help.
Posted By: Telxonator Re: Desktop payphone programming - 05/18/15 02:40 AM
Thanks guys, sorry for the delayed response, will give them a call.
Posted By: MnDave Re: Desktop payphone programming - 05/26/15 08:02 PM
Love the little green army man.
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: Desktop payphone programming - 08/30/15 03:14 PM
Clean up your desk
Who makes the phones?
Posted By: Jayram Re: Desktop payphone programming - 08/12/16 03:26 PM
hmp.. the my work station is like the one that is posted.. haha i will clean it after i saw the picture..hehe
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help