atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: tangoe09 Circuit ID's - 03/04/09 08:24 AM
Is a circuit with a KJET or KBBC considered a valid ID for an AT&T circuit? If so is there information on the net listing various legit circuit ID's?

Thanks much
Posted By: justbill Re: Circuit ID's - 03/04/09 08:30 AM
I moved this here from general, since no post and only a couple minutes old I didn't leave a closed copy in general.

To the poster, yes those are voice circuits. As far as circuit ID's on the net maybe someone else would know. If you search circuit id in this category you'll probably find some of the answers. Welcome to the board. welcome
Posted By: CnGRacin Re: Circuit ID's - 03/04/09 09:29 AM
See this post from a while back… It will answer your questions completely (remember to follow the link too)

old post

Now to answer your question “literal fashion” NO, those are not valid circuit id’s… Those are examples of ckr’s (carrier circuit id’s.)

If you’re contacting at&t (the local Telco) they’re not going to list those as valid circuit id’s.

Now if you’re contact at&t (the long distance company) those listed service codes are what THEY would use.
Posted By: justbill Re: Circuit ID's - 03/04/09 10:20 AM
That's true I didn't ask which AT&T. Those are channelized ID's that terminate in a Legacy AT&T switch.
Posted By: tangoe09 Re: Circuit ID's - 03/06/09 11:06 AM
Thanks all for your insight. Does anyone know if you would be billed under any of those id's?
Posted By: CnGRacin Re: Circuit ID's - 03/06/09 01:34 PM
If you are (or your customer) is the end-user of the circuit is the final “customer of record” for the circuits from at&t (long distance or at&t/ASI) then yes, those are the types of id’s you’d see on the bill.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help