atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: AnglersMark Tadiran Emerald - 07/15/09 07:41 AM
I have a Vodavi customer who bought a used Tadiran Emerald cabinet with voice mail and 8 phones. I install Vodavi only, but they've asked if I can install the Tadiran for them. Do you have to be a "dealer" - can I gain access? I assume this cabinet is expandable. I didn't open it up, but the customer said they'd need a few more phones; it may only be configured for 8 extensions. Thanks for any input.
Posted By: TadiranTechTexas Re: Tadiran Emerald - 07/15/09 07:55 AM
You will need the RMP software and you should be good to go..

PM me if you have any questions.
Posted By: tom@tgcomm Re: Tadiran Emerald - 07/17/09 05:42 PM
the system is expandable. comes 6x10x2 out of the box. PM me is you need help/equipment.
Posted By: cheaptech Re: Tadiran Emerald - 07/20/09 10:00 AM
The ICE is fairly programmable from a telephone. The first 5 or 6 I put in, I programmed it completely from the phone. On most MAC's I use the a phone cause it's quicker and easier.
Posted By: Mars Re: Tadiran Emerald - 07/20/09 08:31 PM
easy on the phone, only time you really need need a computer is with the voicemail. Any of us will be more than happy to help you out with it.
Posted By: 6string Re: Tadiran Emerald - 07/21/09 04:58 PM
It's so much easier to program with a laptop. All you need is the RMP and the manual would be a good thing to have.
Pretty easy system to program however you won't get Tadiran support unless your a dealer.

good luck!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help