atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Darttman CRA Transfer to Collected Extension - 12/08/11 01:15 PM
I have a Call Routing Announcement and have it setup to Transfer to Collected Extension in the Digit Translation. My problem is some valid extension are not accessible. When I dial their extension I get the Automated Message the says: "The number entered is not valid" anyone know how to fix this or can point me the right direction? Thanks.
Posted By: Stix1 Re: CRA Transfer to Collected Extension - 12/08/11 01:54 PM
It will only work for extensions that have a valid mailbox or extension ID.
Posted By: Darttman Re: CRA Transfer to Collected Extension - 12/08/11 03:23 PM
The extension is valid, the mailbox is associated. I have deleted the extension, the mailbox and re-added and still get the same message.
Posted By: Stix1 Re: CRA Transfer to Collected Extension - 12/08/11 04:33 PM
How many nodes do you have on this system?

Can you narrow down the problem to extensions in a certain range, like 1600 series etc? Is there a common denominator with the extensions that don't work?
Posted By: Darttman Re: CRA Transfer to Collected Extension - 12/09/11 01:22 PM
No I have two that are not working 10172 and 10506, but other 10000 extensions work just fine.
Posted By: Darttman Re: CRA Transfer to Collected Extension - 12/09/11 01:23 PM
sorry maybe 80 -100 nodes
Posted By: Darttman Re: CRA Transfer to Collected Extension - 12/12/11 09:36 AM
Sorry when u said nodes thought you meant phones on that pbx, 4 nodes. sorry
Posted By: Stix1 Re: CRA Transfer to Collected Extension - 12/12/11 09:56 AM
Which node has the voicemail on it and which node do the "problem" extensions reside on?
Posted By: Darttman Re: CRA Transfer to Collected Extension - 12/12/11 03:09 PM
At that location they have a UC box, voice processor box and the pbx.
Posted By: Stix1 Re: CRA Transfer to Collected Extension - 12/14/11 09:04 AM
Just to verify, the Call Routing Announcement in question, the mailboxes, and problem extensions all reside on the same system (node) or the same physical location?

There is no way that the MB's are actually on a different node than the physical phone extensions or vice versa?

Typically when you get this error, it is because there is no associated mailbox or Extension ID created on the node where the Call Routing Announcement is.

If we are dealing with a mailbox only or unassociated mailbox then it could also be that you need to turn off the "Validate Mailbox Number" system flag. I turn this flag off on all systems I install.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help