atcomsystems.ca/forum
Hello,

We currently have this issue that I am hoping someone out here can give me a little guidance. To start, we are running Intertel 9.007 and DB Studio 1.53.

We have a customer service hunt group that is set to notify a primary user whenever there is a voice mail in the hunt group. This primary user will get the hunt group VM message lamp, she can check the voice mail but she doesn't have the option to forward the VM to another extension in the same hunt group.

Some of the hunt groups primary ext is the receptionist and the receptionist do have the options to forward hunt group VM from receptionist phone.

Is there any settings that I missed that need to turn on to enable hunt group VM forwarding on that particular ext?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
There is no such thing as a "hunt group" mailbox. All mailboxes are the same. After listening to the message, press 3 and enter the mailbox that you want to forward the message to.

The only thing that prevents a message from being forwarded is if the person leaving the message flags it as private, by pressing 9 then 1 after recording the message.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help