atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: GSD Speaker button - 06/18/07 10:20 AM
Hello fellow techs,
I am working on a Axxess system with 4lines and 8
stations version 4.1. The customer had a power outage, and i had to reprogram system. Now when they press the speaker key the mute is activated
at the same time. when i try to fix problem, the screen on phone says you cannot cancel forced mute. Can someone please help me.
Posted By: jmarc Re: Speaker button - 06/18/07 11:24 AM
activate the speakerphones by progamming the DSP on the OPC card.
Posted By: GSD Re: Speaker button - 06/19/07 07:01 AM
Thank you for your reply jmarc, sorry I forgot to mention I have no OPC card
Posted By: jmarc Re: Speaker button - 06/19/07 07:28 AM
if you are using dksc cards there will be no speakerphone. YOu would need a dksc-16.
Posted By: Chris_Carlyle Re: Speaker button - 06/19/07 07:29 AM
What model phones and what card. It does sound like you dont have any speakerphone resources available. The Exec sets (550.4500) have DSPs build into the phone where the STD/Basic sets do not and need a speakerphone resource to use speakerphone. With a system that old you would have the older DKSC16s and not the DKSC16+ which has DSPs for speakerphones as well. Under each station check your speakerphone type setting which is under:
Individual Station Information/[station]/Misc Port Information/Speakerphone Type
Options are enhanced, standard or disabled
Posted By: GSD Re: Speaker button - 06/19/07 11:46 AM
The Model phones are 550.4400 and550.4100 I know
this is a old system, the customer will not upgrad. so I have to keep fixing his problems.
Thankyou
Posted By: Drew_Ryan Re: Speaker button - 06/21/07 03:15 PM
Just pick up an options card with a couple of DSP's. We've got some laying around that we'd get rid of for cheap.
Posted By: GSD Re: Speaker button - 06/22/07 08:59 AM
Hey Drew_Ryan Email me and let me know your pricing on the opions cards and other equipment
you might want to sale.
Posted By: C Burga Re: Speaker button - 06/25/07 03:55 PM
Also, make sure that in the individual station programming, in "Miscellaneous Port Information" that the speakerphone type is set for "Standard" and not "Disabled"

Do this before you purchase an OPC. Your system has built in resources for Speakerphone in the CPU card, and obviously, it worked before the database dump.
Posted By: BridgeClip Re: Speaker button - 06/25/07 05:11 PM
Sounds crazy but make sure you are not in headset mode on the phones. I believe it is 317 to disable.
Posted By: jeffmoss26 Re: Speaker button - 06/25/07 06:57 PM
Have you contacted an Inter-Tel dealer in Cleveland? They might be better suited to help on this.
Posted By: MacGyver Re: Speaker button - 06/25/07 07:25 PM
BridgeClip you read my mind. :thumb:
Posted By: Test-ok Re: Speaker button - 06/25/07 10:27 PM
We may be able to help if you need a newer CPU and any other card. We have quite a bit of it in stock.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help