atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: CompleWare IP-SLA Configuration - 01/15/08 07:48 AM
We recently bought a Polycom Analog conference phone for our conference room and it came with an IP-SLA 770.3000 for our AXXESS sytem. What I was wondering was, how do I configure this thing? We currently manually program all of our phones when they come in. We are a small business so this hasn't been a problem. What I'm worried about is, do I have to have a system setup to push out configurations to make this thing work? Any help would be appreciated as I don't have any idea where to start. I don't even know the default IP of this thing. We didn't receive any instructions with the adaptor.
Posted By: Chris_Carlyle Re: IP-SLA Configuration - 01/16/08 11:09 AM
You will need to web into it. Start with a crossover cable. If you need the password, def IP, you should contact your dealer.
Posted By: CompleWare Re: IP-SLA Configuration - 02/04/08 02:54 PM
I can web into the thing now, but it will not keep the network settings. At the top of the network page there is a message that says "Warning! The endpoint does not retain these settings if Call Processing is active!"
I don't have any idea what this is or how to turn it off. Any help would be appreciated. Wireshark was a big help for the first problem I had.
Posted By: CompleWare Re: IP-SLA Configuration - 03/19/08 09:30 AM
We talked to an Inter-Tel tech and they said to look for an "overwrite selfprogramming" button once we log onto the IPSLA. I do not see this option anyplace in the software. Can anyone help us out?
Posted By: Drew_Ryan Re: IP-SLA Configuration - 03/19/08 09:57 AM
The overwrite self programming is found in the system programming under System\Stations\ExtXXX\IP Settings\Network Configuration
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help