atcomsystems.ca/forum
Hey....I have a strange question. This morning when one of our staff came in to work, he found that his voicemail password (which he's had, unchanged for over 6 years) was suddenly 'invalid.' We've tried everything I can think of, and no luck. Is there a way (with the system admin password that I have) to go in and reset his password? Any sort of default or universal password that can get me in long enough to change the this suddenly invalid password?
Any idea what could have caused such a thing?
many thanks for any help you can give!
For the most part in all of the Inter-Tel voicemail systems that I have worked on the admin mailbox can access all the other mailboxes. Log into your admin mailbox and while it is giving you the menu dial 9. YOU WILL NOT be given this option. From the next menu select "Mailbox and Group List Maint" once there enter the mailbox you want to work on. After that you are in the mailbox as if you used the password. From there go into personal options and change the password. I would suggest a different password. Maybe someone "guessed the password and changed it on you. Had that happen once. Or the mailbox is corrupt, and you might have to have it deleted and reset.

Good Luck
thank you so much! We're back in business:)
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help