atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Corwyn snom 360 with allworx - 11/06/09 04:52 AM
Anyone have any experience setting up a snom 360 phone with an allworx or any other pbx where it has to register?

A customer gave me one they were using witha hosted service. I've been able to get it to register to my allworx and I can make call out with the phone - both to outside lines by dialing 9 and to ext. but I can not assign a co line to the phone and it will not accept inbound calls! I know it's something in the settings on the phone but I can not figure out what it is.

C
Posted By: Avalon Re: snom 360 with allworx - 11/10/09 04:35 AM
Don't know about the Allworx, but have had issues with the snom 360 in the Hosted/Asterisk arena, I have had snom 360 phones go off line because they have lost their config files/ie had a melt down, in these cases had to set an IP thru the phone and then get into the config pages of the snom via a laptop, only thing i can say is that there are heaps & heaps of settings within the snom.
Posted By: JWRacedog Re: snom 360 with allworx - 11/10/09 06:20 AM
Is the phone programmed to receive and place calls in the Handsets menu of the Allworx? On the "generic SIP phone" template that I have for our Aastra MBU400, you can't put call appearances on it, but you can make it ring on all lines and you can make it have dial "9" access.

Are you getting any support from your Vendor?? From Allworx??

Have you checked the call routes for the extensions menu?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help