atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: totalbc Need support, unable to log into Allworx 6x - 09/29/16 02:56 PM
Hey guys, I have the IP address of the Allworx and I put :8080 at the end but it doesn't respond. I can go to just the IP address and go on a user's interface. I must be having a brain fart, what am I doing wrong.
Posted By: Pots Re: Need support, unable to log into Allworx 6x - 09/30/16 05:21 AM
are you on-site or off, if offsite it's most likely the firewall/router stopping you, is the IP address right?
pots
PMd. New Server? Existing ? 6X ? Connect Series? as Pots asks--on site or remote ? What are the lights doing?
Hey guys I"m having the same login issue. The default administrative passwords are not working when I try to log in at :8080 admin site. I've tried the default "admin" and default "2559679" passwords. Unfortunately no one remembers who the allworx partner is to get this reset so I'm having difficulty getting technical support. TIA
Posted By: Pots Re: Need support, unable to log into Allworx 6x - 01/06/17 05:51 AM
Sorry that is not the default password. If you are a dealer Allworx can give you a temp password, contact Allworx tech support
Pots
Yep. Sounds like you have a custom password problem. The password needs to be reset. You will need an authorized dealer to help reset this. They can call Allworx support to change this.
It can be done remotely and very quickly.

If this is not an option, then you have to do some detective work. Find out who maintained the system before you. They might give you the password.

8080 may be not be correct also. On 6xs, we had routinely changed that setting. You seem to be able to get in to the admin menue, so 8080 still seems to be valid (internally).

Is this an existing, installed system? Or is it a system bought on ebay ? Just curious.

The deal here, is to get a dealer on your side. You'll find that most dealers can really save you time if you let them help you out. Give me a call if you need to talk. 815-877-6423.

not sure what browser your using. but you may need to type the full https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8080.
also verify your on the same network.
not sure what browser your using. but you may need to type the full https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8080.
also verify your on the same network.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help