atcomsystems.ca/forum
Hi
i am a new office manager for a doctors office and we have a LUCENT INTUITY AUDIX VOICE MAIL but i need the password to log in and add so mailboxs, any help
you can email me the passwork at [email protected] if you do not wont to give it out

thanks
As for passwords on the voicemail. The User Name of the Super User account is always 'sa' lower case. Passwords, however are more troublesome. Look for any documentation you may have that lists this. The system will force you to change the password every couple of months. A good plan for this is just to switch the case of the password so you don't have to remember a new password for the system every couple of months. This is really helpful when you're supporting more than one.
If you don't have the password and can't find it. You can contact Avaya. They can get in with the 'craft' account via modem from Denver. Unless you have a service agreement it will cost you money, but better than having a paperweight.
If you have not got this resolved, let me know. I have some contacts at Avaya's Teir 3 tech support for Intuity and Definity Audix. They don't do it for free, but better than the price Avaya will give you. You will still most likely need some type of remote access.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help