atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: aplatt99 IP Office 406... Force calls to user - 04/23/13 07:38 PM
Good day. I am hoping this is possible. We currently have a staff of 12 CSRs whose phone/wireless headsets ring multiple Hunt Groups in ROTARY fashion. The CSRs headset will beep when a call is ringing, at which time they must press their lifter (HL-10) and take the call. Is there a way with CS70N headsets to AUTOMATICALLY take the call, rather than have the CSR manually accept the call by picking up? I appreciate your assistance.
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: IP Office 406... Force calls to user - 04/24/13 01:20 AM
I don't think so. What kind of sets are you using
Posted By: hbiss Re: IP Office 406... Force calls to user - 04/24/13 03:26 AM
How would that even work? Agent sits there and calls are sent to his headset? How would he hang up to indicate he's ready for the next caller? Do any ACD systems work this way?

-Hal
Posted By: dude Re: IP Office 406... Force calls to user - 04/24/13 09:30 PM
merlin legend/magix programmed for headset auto answer and headset hangup
Posted By: aplatt99 Re: IP Office 406... Force calls to user - 04/25/13 05:06 PM
We have an IP Office 406 with various plantronics headsets. Including the CS50, CS70N and CS540. All are currently connected to the phone with a lifter. THe problem we have is a CSR can just choose NOT to pickup the call. If we force the call to the CSR, perhaps their headset and phone can ring and it will automatically pickup ??? Can someone tell me if this is possible. I can give additional information if needed
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help