atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: teleco ACS to voicemail codes - 06/28/23 01:18 AM
I want to have all lines hit the Partner, stand alone, voicemail .only in the night mode. Have the nightmode button programmed at x 10, had some success to the target, but just looking for someone to guide me thru which program codes will get me there. Haven't worked on this for years and my memory is not helping me. ACS is newer version, maybe 5. Thanks
Posted By: dexman Re: ACS to voicemail codes - 06/28/23 03:01 AM
TTT and others could give a more complete/better solution than mine. My thought would be, for Day Mode operation, push out the number of rings before the auto attendant answers incoming calls (which will allow a person to answer, but provide a backup in case everyone is busy), and, reduce that number for Night Mode call handling.

(I haven't had to change the programming in my PACS R7 for so long I'll have to dig out my copy of the Programming Guide if I have to make changes. smile )
Posted By: teleco Re: ACS to voicemail codes - 06/28/23 12:40 PM
The day mode is fine, I just want the calls to go direct to voicemail when the night button is on. What feature codes do I program to make it happen?
Posted By: Touch Tone Tommy Re: ACS to voicemail codes - 06/28/23 03:07 PM
Lines to be answered by the Auto Attendant - #206-7-{Line Number}-1
Mode to be answered by Auto Attendant - #507-{Line Number}-{1=Always/2=Day Only/3=Night Only}
Number of rings before being answered by Auto Attendant - #506-{1=Day Mode/2=Night Mode}-{Line Number}-{0-6 rings}
Night Service Button (on Ext. 10 only) - #503-3-{Press the desired button}
Posted By: teleco Re: ACS to voicemail codes - 07/05/23 09:49 AM
Thank You
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help