atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: SugarDaddy Cisco Voice Router 3800 MoH Cable - 08/03/15 02:16 PM
Hello Yall,
We have a client that has a Cisco 3800 voice router. When our technician installed the MoH player he had to splice one end of the RCA cable and put an RJ11 end on it. The MoH player is setting on a rack with a bunch of other electronic equipment. The client is complaining that he hears humming noise when he puts his customers on hold. He is having to constantly reposition the audio cord to avoid the humming noise. He is now demanding for us to swap the audio cable with a specifically manufactured cable for his voice router! Can someone recommend a part # and a vendor to buy such a cable from? I am assuming it needs to be a shielded cable!

Thank you for your tips
Posted By: SugarDaddy Re: Cisco Voice Router 3800 MoH Cable - 08/03/15 03:07 PM
I forgot to mention the client is in Pompano Beach, FL...We'll probably contract a technician to the site to make sure the new cable (once we find the right one) solves the humming issue for good! So if someone on this form is in that area and would like to do the job, please reply with your info and I'll submit it to our National Dispatch phone vendor to contact you once we issue them the PO

Thank you
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help