atcomsystems.ca/forum
My 3rd install of the SBX. Man it's aggravating coming from the STS's and phone-based progamming. About the time I think I've figured out how to navigate, change and save a feature it throws me for a loop.
Trying to patch an extension to customers FAX machine and wanted to set it up like I did with the STS's - assign "off-hook preference" to "button 1" of the extension, then assigning button 1 as CO 3, the fax line. I can't find any reference to Off-hook preference in the system. Am I going about this wrong? Thanks, for any input. On another topic, how do you guys find features? On the STS's I could open the paper manual or do a quick glance at the program record and find what I was looking for. Any quick tips other than opening a programming and hunting for the feature? Thanks again.
It is a bit different...You need to set "Idle Line" preference, and then make sure the station is set for "Hot Line" instead of "Warm Line".

I thought you were getting out of this business?

-Larry
Thanks Larry. I'll give that I try. Hopefully I'm within a month of "inking" a deal that will enable me to move on to my passion, google The Anglers Mark Amelia Island. Thanks again.
Ahhh, get paid for fishing. Good deal!

My in-laws live just on the other side of the island off AIA. As a visitor, you just don't realize how many waterways there are in the area until you look at a map. Hope things go well for you.

-Larry
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help