atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Scotty Woods MBX to Summit 80 Transfer - 02/24/17 04:23 PM
I have a MBX at a bank and a Summit 80 at a branch location. The systems are networked via VOIP. I can call between the 2 systems, but when I try to transfer from the MBX to Summit, it will immediately recall if I do unannounced transfer. If I do an announced transfer, it disconnects when the transferring station hangs up. Any ideas?
Posted By: Derrick Re: MBX to Summit 80 Transfer - 02/24/17 11:49 PM
Does it work in reverse? Is this a co call problem?
Posted By: Scotty Woods Re: MBX to Summit 80 Transfer - 02/27/17 01:52 PM
Have not tried it in reverse. They have no need to transfer from the Branch to the main, but I will try it for trouble shooting purposes.
Posted By: Scotty Woods Re: MBX to Summit 80 Transfer - 03/06/17 09:07 PM
Yes, I can transfer from the Summit to the MBX. I have no trouble calling from the MBX to the Summit, it is only when transferring a co call from the MBX to the Summit.
Posted By: Derrick Re: MBX to Summit 80 Transfer - 03/07/17 06:02 PM
Something may be off in your MBX networking numbering plan. pgm 320-321 If the issue were inside the Summit it would play a recording saying invalid number.

First thing to do however is to check MBX pgm 179 and make sure you have trunk to trunk enable programmed to allow transfered calls from the incoming co group to outbound ip line group.
Posted By: Scotty Woods Re: MBX to Summit 80 Transfer - 03/17/17 03:24 PM
I have checked program 179. I have all attributes enabled, release type is release after timer, timer is set for 60. My normal incoming call group is 1 and the ip group to the branch is 5. anything else I can look at?
Posted By: Derrick Re: MBX to Summit 80 Transfer - 03/17/17 10:24 PM
Do you have pgm 179 set to allow group 5 as outgoing when on co group 1?

When there is CO transit call, transfer options can be set separately to each CO groups.

Set this thru pc admin not from a set.

You only want to enable this for group 1 as incoming and group 5 as outgoing in admin pgm. If you zone to many groups the system will try to send a call thru a vacant one and nothing good is going to happen. So first group range is 1-1 and second group is 5-5 and ALL other groups should be disabled, and make sure your extensions have access to both groups in programming as well.

Posted By: Scotty Woods Re: MBX to Summit 80 Transfer - 03/24/17 01:49 PM
Thank you, I will look at this
Posted By: Scotty Woods Re: MBX to Summit 80 Transfer - 09/07/17 04:13 PM
I know this is kind of an old post, but I still can not get the calls to transfer. I have now added a second branch location with a Summit 80 and it has the exact same problem. I know it is an issue within the MBX, but I can not find it. I have enabled the groups for 1 and 5, but to no avail. Any other suggestions?
Posted By: Derrick Re: MBX to Summit 80 Transfer - 09/14/17 08:47 AM
If the Summit 80s are working fine, transferring calls between sites, then you could consider upgrading the MBX to a Summit 800. New Cpu and operating system and then all systems are on the same level.
Posted By: Scotty Woods Re: MBX to Summit 80 Transfer - 09/14/17 04:15 PM
Originally Posted by Derrick
If the Summit 80s are working fine, transferring calls between sites, then you could consider upgrading the MBX to a Summit 800. New Cpu and operating system and then all systems are on the same level.
I have considered doing this. I'm just not sure if my customer will want to pay for that.
Strange thing is, I can do a supervised conference and then drop out after it is connected. Cannot do unsupervised conf, or transfer supervised or not.
Posted By: Derrick Re: MBX to Summit 80 Transfer - 09/14/17 09:19 PM
incoming call transfer directly in pgm 179 should be off. Button 1 and 2 should be onm (outgoing call transfer options)
pgm 177 Cos should be set to 1, I believe
Posted By: Scotty Woods Re: MBX to Summit 80 Transfer - 09/22/17 08:38 PM
I will check 179, I do know that I have COS set to 1
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help