atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Eric Young Summit web proramming tip (drop box bug) - 10/11/17 03:19 AM
The last 2 versions of summit software have an issue in the web interface that makes it impossible to click some drop box items. When a list item gets close to the bottom of the screen, the drop box goes down instead of up like the old versions did so you can't click any options in the drop box. Feature button programming is where i noticed it. The way i got it to work was hit (control minus) to zoom out the browser until you see the whole drop box. The texts gets pretty dang small to read but there is no other way to click the item. once you click it you can zoom back in to make sure you clicked the right one.
Posted By: Derrick Re: Summit web proramming tip (drop box bug) - 10/11/17 10:48 PM
Eric

Is this the case with multiple browsers? Which one were you using when you found the fix?

Derrick
I usually use chrome but ie had the same issue. Older software works fine. I don't know if the control minus is the same on all browser's but they all should have a zoom out command somewhere.
I am glad you figured this out. I had been having to click in the box, use the down arrow and count how may times to click down to get the feature I wanted.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help