atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: meathead Settting Voice mail routing on a 3300icp - 01/20/04 07:09 PM
Hey does anyone know how to setting voice mail routing on the 3300icp. The mail boxes are setup and I can access them and it seems to work fine. The problem is if I call an extension the voice does not pick up. Am I missing some thing? I tried to read the manual but the docs are not easy to follow. I think the Mitel tech writter was fired after reading this manual.

Thanks

-Meathead
Ok. A couple of ways.
I) A. In the call rerouting first alternative form find the first available index other than #1. Always leave #1 blank. Set all your options to "This" and then the answering point is the extension number of the voice mail hunt group.
B. Next go into the call rerouting assignment form and search for the extension number you want to forward. Under the 1st alternative column assign the Call Rerouting First Alternative number you created in step A. Your phone should now forward.

II) Look up the feature code for "call forwarding no answer (Both)" in the feature access codes form. Then go to the phone and dial the feature access code + the hunt group number for voice mail.

Hope this helps.

Ralph
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help