atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Mike1122 One way voice - 11/23/07 04:59 PM
We have a Mitel 2000 LW 34. We needed to upgrade
the digital links from 7 to 20. I recieved a new MOSS sheet and after changing the digital links we started having one way conversations, I didn't add the trunks yet I just changed from 7-20 for future use. When I change back to 7 links with the old MOSS sheet password everything works.This doesn't make sense, can anybody help. Thanks
Posted By: fifty5footer Re: One way voice - 11/25/07 07:45 AM
One way conversations on just the digital trunks, or was it happening on desk to desk calls?
How about the analog trunks, were they affected??
Posted By: Mike1122 Re: One way voice - 11/25/07 02:46 PM
The one way voice is on the Digital trunks. I don't have any analog trunks. When I revert back to the old Moss sheet password everything is fine.
Posted By: fifty5footer Re: One way voice - 11/26/07 06:09 AM
Was the trouble on both planes?
Was it on all calls, or just intermittent?
Were you able to reboot the entire system to make sure the PCM allocations were correct?
Posted By: AKroger Re: One way voice - 11/26/07 01:24 PM
I am curious with 55 if you reset after upgrade to reallocate PCM if that would fix the problem
Posted By: Mike1122 Re: One way voice - 11/27/07 09:32 AM
I'm gatering more information as this Mitel is out west.
The one way conversations is happening internally, desk to desk. This happens only after the new Moss sheet is loaded, when the old Moss sheet is put back the calls are good. Could this be some kind of corruption with the moss sheet.
Posted By: fifty5footer Re: One way voice - 11/27/07 10:59 AM
Probably not. It's more likely a problem with the way the PCM channels are allocated once you've told it to allow for 20 Digital links.
Did they reset after the upgrade??
Posted By: Mike1122 Re: One way voice - 11/27/07 01:29 PM
Yes, the system did reboot after the upgrade, but still had one way voice.....Help.
Posted By: AKroger Re: One way voice - 11/29/07 07:46 AM
What about Dimentioning? and max cabinets?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help