atcomsystems.ca/forum
All calls besides International work. When trying to dial anything with 011 I get a system busy tone after all digits are dialed.

I've tried putting the entire digit string in Form 26 going to a route that only deletes the 9 and inserts *4*6*4

then to a route that deletes the 9 and inserts nothing

To a route that deletes all digits and inserts *4*6*4 plus the number and the one that deletes all and inserts only the number.

I can connect to the circuit with my PRI test set and make the call.

The kicker is the Telco is receiving all of the digits regardless on how I program it besides the 011.

Example.

011528186258431 is the string
Telco gets 528186258431 from the system but I have no SMDR record for this call. :shrug:
Sounds like you might have a COR set up, although that doesn't explain why deleting all and adding an LD number works... I assume you checked form 20?

In form 26, is this number set up as a long distance number?

Is the station you're calling from set at the console for Loc? (Function, Station, Restrict O/G?)

If you make a route for copper, does the call go through?
Have you tried inserting *4011*4 and leaving the rest alone?
Steve,

I will try that today.

TelephoneGuy,

Form 20 checked and lines and sets verified
Form 26 yes
Not restricted and no console
Don't have any copper to try, customer only has PRI.
Tried just dialing the number and inserting 011 in form 22 with no luck.

I am using IMAT with a PRI card with the T1/E1 module on it.
B8ZS ESF/ NI2 5ESS.

Can anyone think of any other options on the card that might be blocking the 011? call
Are you dialing 9011XXXXXXXXXX? I just checked one of the systems that I had to do this on and I had to program it that way because the dialed 011 was being dropped so inserting the 011 again works.
Steve,

Yes I've even tried 91011XXXXXXXXXX delete 5 insert 011.
Look at all entries in the digit modification table. Look for the Hidden (way down near the end) one that someone put in that strips 3 or 4 digits, then find the route that uses it!
LH,

Did that already and there wasn't another entry.
Jonmyk, I think Steve Layton meant that since the telco is deleting the 011, insert a second 011, strip 9.

Dial 9011xxxxxxxx
Mod digit -9 +011
Telco gets 011011xxxxxxxx, -011
Telco analyzes 011xxxxxxxx

After Steve mentioned it, I think I recall seeing one other switch set up that way for 9011 over PRI.

Sometimes voodoo works. :shrug:
Thanks everyone!

Telephoneguy,

I did misunderstand Steve and his suggestion worked great. :bang:
Ran into the same thing on a 3300 NSU with NI2 on friday. I was able to fix it by enabling unknown number option in imat. I don't think that was available on the 200 PRI card.

I also had to fix someone's ars mistake for international, it was looking for 9-011 with 10 to follow WTF... smile
LOL at johnp...

Evidently programmer didn't know international calling had more than 10 digits. Was either an American or Canadian to screw that up is my guess. :shrug:
Have you verified your protocal and varient with the LEC, I have seen the same issue when they do not match up. the international flag changes in the bit stream depending on how the protocal and varient are set up.
@jon Likely the guy I used to work with that comitted suicide. Yes he was an American.

Yes I have seen when both protocol and varient are set the same, the unknown numbering option fixed some anomolies.

I'm actually cutting over the circuit this evening, and all I need to do is load my config and all should be good. It was nice to see that the carrier was actually sending the correct digit length this time. More often, I've been told 3 or 4 and it's really 7 or 10. The last time I asked the carrier to make the change on their end, they screwed it up worse. So I don't ask no more and handle it myself.
@alex, Yes I did and we are on the same settings.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help