atcomsystems.ca/forum
Hi I Have SX200 and Super Console 1000. from last 2 days i have notice when call come only light at answer blinking no ring. when press Volume UP , it increase then it works good for couple of hours, then again its same thing, No ring at all while receiving call. Please help.
i've had this problem. un plug console and plug back in (resets console). see if that helps.
@jsaad : I tried already, and now i keep watching the console to see any luck thanks
Sounds like the ringer/speaker in your console is going bad.
We can help to get you a replacement!!
You can also add an after-market auxiliary ringer.

Also, is there any chance that an employee is turning the ringer down? That is often the solution to "How did the console get put into Night 2?" problems...
Thanks everybody

still making sure it doesnt do it again ...

Hi fifty5footer

You mean Ringer/Speaker replacement ? not entire console right.?
If this is an early ML/EL or whatever with a 'blue dnic' card, it may be the card. I had several early bnic cards that failed in exactly that fashion. Reset the card or the console and it would work again for a while, but it wasn't the console.
Does the operator hear ringing over the handset?
Agree with LH! Had a console keep losing the ring and volume wasn't adjusted. Replaced console which didn't make a difference, deleted console programming and reprogrammed on different port of same card. Finally moved console to a different port altogether and no more problems.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help