atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Powder1st Mitel SX200 ICP forward dial 0 offsite? - 09/12/13 06:13 PM
I've a hotel that will be unstaffed and closed for the winter but with a few cabins still being rented out. (They say it costs too much to heat a 5% occupied hotel during a Montana winter.) Customer wants users in cabins who dial 0 to ring to one of their other nearby staffed hotels who book the cabins for the winter. Any ideas how I can do that?
forward to a system speed dial that has the other hotel number programmed to it.
Posted By: jsaad Re: Mitel SX200 ICP forward dial 0 offsite? - 09/12/13 08:10 PM
form 19, dial 0 option
form 31, speed dial index
Thanks guys. I figured it was something like that. I'll give that a try. I believe that is without a trunk access code in the speed dial bin.
I believe you need the niner, partner.
I have a problem with my night shift phone,
When I turn on night shift and get a call, by the 3rd ring, the called is redirected automatically to room 100.

My phone's extension is 401 incase your wondering.
I don't know why it keeps redirecting my property calls to room 100.

What can I do.
Posted By: Rcaman Re: Mitel SX200 ICP forward dial 0 offsite? - 09/26/13 09:29 PM
First thing, check if 401 has call forwarding to extension 100 turned on. Second, is this a room to room call or an outside call being redirected? Look for hunt group ringing on incoming and see if there is an overflo programmed to extension 100.

Rcaman
Hmm. So, what is the format for specifying a speed dial bin as the answer position in Form 19 for the dial 0 option?
Never mind. I found the answer. Duh. Esc 1.
Okay, now some of the cabins can dial 0 and make outgoing calls fine and others can just dial room-to-room. They all have the same tenant, COS and COR in Form 9. What could be restricting some of the cabins from making calls outside?
Okay, now some of the cabins can dial 0 and make outgoing calls fine and others can just dial room-to-room. They all have the same tenant, COS and COR in Form 9. What could be restricting some of the cabins from making calls outside?
Well, if you have the PMS interface enabled, the rooms might not be checked-in in PMS.

Otherwise, try going to the console, and set guest-room outgoing restriction for each room number to "Loc" or LD (probably set to "Int").
Dang. Thanks telephoneguy. That console restriction gets me every once in a while and when it does I feel so stupid. Duh! That is probably exactly what the problem is.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help