atcomsystems.ca/forum
It is a MX controller with el cabinets. In form26 I have 911 and 11 set to emergency. When you dial either one it calls out and it prints on a printer hooked up but does not show in logs or on console. What am I missing?
I have to be missing something somewhere. I can not find anything that is turned on or off that would change the fact that 911 does not alarm anywhere or log. In every system I have done you set the digits to be analyzed
to emergency and it works.
In form 26*, make sure that the 911 route is flagged as "Emergency" and not as "Local" or "Long."
in cos of console make sure option 102 and 108. As mentioned above form 26 nested and digits 911 must be "emergency" and the digits 911 must go out on the trunk. In the comments field in form 9 type a @ in front of the text you want to display at the console. In maintenance monitor what is actually going out on the trunk.
You also need to have option 616 Alarm Monitor Point in the COS of the console.
Steve, I thought alarm monitor point was for sets not console???
I have it set as Emergency in 26. The option 102 is enable in cos for the console. It is going out on a PRI. It is printing to a printer as 911 call. I know that the trunks are set to send the number of who dialed in form 54.
you have options 102 and 108 enabled in the cos of the console, console cos in form 7?
I have 102 enabled they do not want the audible alarm. This should not matter I have other properties that only have 102 and it is fine. yes it is for the console cos.
in form 26 check what route the 911 call goes out and then what do you have in form 22 for the modified digits for that route
It goes out route 7 set to emergency. In 22 it has to delete 1 insert *6 and cpn yes.
I don't use that string but I always start and end my string with *4
In your case *4 *6 *4
*4 starts and stops displaying of modified digits
That was exactly what it was. Thank you I knew it was something goofy. The system was seeing what we were inserting and not just 911
Are you using CPN? In your digit modification table, bracket *6 with *4's (*4*6*4).
The 'inserted digits' nullify 911 detection, unless they are bracketed by ?*4's.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help