atcomsystems.ca/forum
I have currently 4 lines, all on one line card. I added 3 more (ATT Home Wireless) on a second line card. I activated it over cmd 5xx. Outgoing calls work without a problem. On incoming calls it works (rings on console) with first number (new) but other 2 numbers (new) do not ring at console. It does light up on trunk card.

Thank you for your help.

-marc
The only thing that I can think of is to make sure that the polarity is correct on all of the lines. Trunks on Mitel ports are polarity sensitive.
Sounds like a 50. Check each trunk in cmd 5xx reg 4. If polarity was the issue you would be getting alarms. What are the trunk equipment numbers? Can you direct trunk access them each?
Originally Posted by EV607797
The only thing that I can think of is to make sure that the polarity is correct on all of the lines. Trunks on Mitel ports are polarity sensitive.

I checked the polarity and changed to check, but problem is still there. I even just to check changed the polarity on the working line and everything kept on working on that line, it still rings.

Originally Posted by westerntelephone
Sounds like a 50. Check each trunk in cmd 5xx reg 4. If polarity was the issue you would be getting alarms. What are the trunk equipment numbers? Can you direct trunk access them each?

This is my 5xx reg 4 - 40530010000. Not getting alarms. Not working one is a LS/GS Trunk Card (MPD) 9104-030-025 and working one is LS/GS Trunk Card 9104-030-100-SA. I can direct access each trunk. I changed the 3rd line and attached it to the 4th line on the 9104-030-025 trunk and it started to work. I even changed the cord from one trunk card (9104-030-025) to the other (9104-030-100-SA) and all lines work in and out going. To me it seems that the card might be defective.
Swap the cards. That will tell you immediately if the card is defective.

Rcaman
Originally Posted by Rcaman
Swap the cards. That will tell you immediately if the card is defective.

Rcaman

I swapped the card and the card seems to be defective.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help