atcomsystems.ca/forum
I connected an IPocket232 to the maintenance port on an SX-200 ICP as an alternative way to get into the system from the LAN to do programming. Downloaded a version of HyperTerminal from the web and got that installed. Using VT100 terminal emulation. I can connect to the phone system but when I go into most forms and scroll down, all the lines don't scroll. Like form 9 everything scrolls properly except the name and comments fields.
Anyone else using this? The problem with having the proper version of java loaded has become a nuisance using the normal web connection.
Hyper Terminal does allow you to tweak the connection. Make sure you check 24 rows and 80 columns. Also check to see if the character set is set to ASCII and in the ASCII receiving, make sure the Wrap Lines That Exceed Terminal Width is checked. I have several connected to IPocket. I got frustrated with the constant JAVA nag and the Mitel responding with "Upgrade to a new version of JAVA.

Rcaman
Are there different versions of HyperTerminal? I don't see any of the settings your referring to. Under properties there was a settings tab.I took a snapshot of the page using snipping tool but not sure how to attach it here. Maybe use email?

My address is [email protected]

PM Sent.

Rcaman
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help