atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: feijaow nitsuko tx z 2464 - 03/14/07 07:37 AM
Hello,

I have this Nitsuko TX-Z 2464 telephone system in the office that I want to program. Anybody know where I can get hold of a programming manual for this thing?

I'd like to connect the system to an asterisk box to make calls over a sip line or to connect to the telephone system in another office.

I also believe you can add music/radio to the system when one presses HOLD from a diagram I saw about the Nitsuko TX series. The system in the office has a doorbell attached. Do you just get a pair of wires to attach to a headphone jack connector, plug the wires into the MOH plug and the other end into a headphone jack?

thanks
Posted By: skip555 Re: nitsuko tx z 2464 - 03/14/07 07:49 AM
hi

welcome

try clicking the manuals link at the top of the page .

moh should work as you describe assuming moh is enabled in programing
Posted By: feijaow Re: nitsuko tx z 2464 - 03/14/07 08:06 AM
I suppose MOH is enabled by setting the jumper on the board? ie: Taking the jumper off disabled and then plugging it on top of the enabled section?

Do I have to turn the system off when I change the jumpers?

Is this similar to what you have to do for a TX-824?
Posted By: skip555 Re: nitsuko tx z 2464 - 03/14/07 08:23 AM
the tx-z isn't sold in this country so I have no experience's with it , a goggle search isn't giving me much info

what I see isn't at all similar to the TX series that was sold here

on the tx series sold here it was a jumper plus programing to enable it

I come from the school that says always power down before making any changes
Posted By: feijaow Re: nitsuko tx z 2464 - 03/14/07 10:30 AM
thanks a lot and thanks for the welcome.

Does the mainboard being called NX7E help?

You can get a look at it here:

https://www.ufitelecom.com/TX-Zseries.htm

Is the TX-824 at all similar to what you have seen?
Posted By: skip555 Re: nitsuko tx z 2464 - 03/14/07 06:29 PM
not familiar to me , maybe somebody else will recognize it
Posted By: feijaow Re: nitsuko tx z 2464 - 03/16/07 01:53 AM
Thanks for the confirmation on the MOH wiring. I just had to switch the thing off, set the jumper and turn it back on.

Later I plugged head into the headphone jack of the music source and voila! music on hold.

The procedure appears to be identical to that needed by the TX-824 for which I have a few manuals if you discount the figures that are for the TX-824 hardware.

Now if I can just figure out how to make my phone pickup the line automatically instead of requiring me to hit the line button...
Posted By: Mustangman Re: nitsuko tx z 2464 - 05/08/07 10:39 PM
The TX 2464 is identical in software to the TX 824.
Are you using keyphones or analogue handsets?
I know that you can make analogue handsets auto select a line and I think it is possiable on the keyphones
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help