atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Christofff Tie Dual OPX/ASI Module - 10/07/08 02:59 PM
is there any special programming to make the DUal OPX/ASI Module work. I am of the opinion that all this is, is a digital port in and I get 2 analogs out? I have 3 units and get just battery but no dial tone out of them? Any help would be appreciated.
Posted By: skip555 Re: Tie Dual OPX/ASI Module - 10/07/08 03:44 PM
they need to be type 51 as to station type and they needed to be wired correctly

PM sent
Posted By: Christofff Re: Tie Dual OPX/ASI Module - 10/08/08 09:28 AM
Thanks for your response. I am testing out the ASI module on an Onyx VS. Can the programming be checked from a phone or do I need a terminal for programming. Can I check the type from a phone on the 3060 PBX as well?
Posted By: Christofff Re: Tie Dual OPX/ASI Module - 10/08/08 09:57 AM
I was able to log in from a phone . Just need the steps to change station type.

Please don't post passwords in the open forum
Posted By: skip555 Re: Tie Dual OPX/ASI Module - 10/08/08 10:11 AM
its somewhere in program 13 or 14 as I recall

just look for station type and make sure its 51
Posted By: Christofff Re: Tie Dual OPX/ASI Module - 10/08/08 11:00 AM
The status on the digital phone changed to when I pick up the handset, I immediately get dialtone. However all I get is talk battery out of the ASI module. I have three of them. Could it be that all three are bad?
Posted By: Christofff Re: Tie Dual OPX/ASI Module - 10/08/08 11:09 AM
I got it working. thx for your help Skip.
Posted By: Christofff Re: Tie Dual OPX/ASI Module - 10/08/08 11:36 AM
ACtually, it worked momentarily. I was getting dialtone, unplugged the phone, and somehow the dialtone disappeared. Seems to be sporadic. How long does it normally take to come up? Is there a soft restart or a reboot that would kickstart this thing?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help