atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: pfonman 124i pcb - 03/18/15 01:49 AM
124i Today I proved trouble on the intercom system to the circuit board with a number on it (the only one I could find)of MH5929.
But looking to find a replacement, I could not find one with that number. Also this PCB had 4 ports on it,& any I found in relation to intercom had 8 ports, 2 for each zone, which threw me. Could this be that my original has been superceded, or am I just way off track. hope someone can get me on track. I need to order this card ASAP, along with a DX2NA-8DSTUS.
pfonman
Posted By: dans Re: 124i pcb - 03/18/15 04:45 PM
That might be a 4 port analog trunk card. (DXNA-4ATRU)
Posted By: BillFlippen Re: 124i pcb - 03/18/15 08:07 PM
intercom system? or paging system?

how do they page? if pressing a button then do a "check" then press button.
If it comes up as something like 0004,0006,or 0013 that is a line key (4 digit code ..first 2 are 00 second 2 is the line number)

move it to a different port on the card and access that line. see if you have the same thing.
Posted By: pfonman Re: 124i pcb - 03/18/15 09:23 PM
Thanks for your help,I found the other numbers on the other side of the card which I couldn't see earlier, and it was indeed a
DXNA-4ATRU. Another issue this intercom system connects to a
Valcom V-9940, and I am wondering if something could be wrong with that. The 4ATRU card had a red LED on it so I'm wondering if that means the card is okay. All they use the intercom for
is for all call. On the phones they have buttons for three zones plus all call, but all they use is all call. So I wonder if they even need this ValCom thing it's probably been there a long time when the economy was booming. I have never seen a hook up like this before. It seems to me that they should be able to push the all call button and go right to the amp and say what they gotta say, eliminating the V-9940. So anymore input is certainly welcome and appreciated.
pfonman
Posted By: oobie Re: 124i pcb - 03/19/15 12:45 PM
As Bill said above, It is probably using an unused Trunk port off of that card to connect to the Valcom unit with in turn does your loudspeaker page. You could try one of the other ports if there are any unused ports. You would need to program that line key on the phone to test.
Posted By: pfonman Re: 124i pcb - 03/19/15 03:27 PM
Thanks for the reply. Yeah I was kinda thinking the same thing, may be button got deprogrammed, because it is one of the available line buttons that he pushes. I would check that when I get back there next week.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help