atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: pfonman Nitsuko 124i odd display readout - 04/13/15 05:16 PM
Well, I just can't seem to get this job done.
Now the customer has a readout I assume it's on all the phones, but it says "ICM DIR program clear". I'm trying to find it in the manual but not having much luck. Can anyone help me here? I wonder if the manual that I'm looking at that I have downloaded might be an older version. Any help is appreciated. I think I'm probably talking to Ron he's the one that bailed me out before I appreciate the help
Riverside telecom
Tom
Posted By: pfonman Re: Nitsuko 124i odd display readout - 04/13/15 08:51 PM
Also I forgot to say they can't use their external paging which they depend on and which I got it going for them in my last episode. But I don't know if this has anything to do with this readout on the display.
Posted By: RonP Re: Nitsuko 124i odd display readout - 04/14/15 12:20 AM
I've seen that problem before " Icm Dir Prgm Clr". At the risk of being diagnosed with a brain cramp, I believe getting rid of it might be as simple as pressing the "clear" button on the phone. Other might chime in on that if I'm wrong. It's been so long since I've seen it.

When you,say external paging is not working, how were they accessing it. One touch key, function key, dialing a feature code?
Posted By: nortelvoip Re: Nitsuko 124i odd display readout - 04/14/15 12:35 AM
RonP is correct. All they need to do is press clear. Basically they just pressed one of the soft keys under the display if it is a small display phone or if they have a super display phone then they pressed the menu softkey. When in doubt on the I-Series just press clear.
Posted By: pfonman Re: Nitsuko 124i odd display readout - 04/14/15 01:13 AM
For access, I had progrmmed a one touch key
Posted By: RonP Re: Nitsuko 124i odd display readout - 04/14/15 01:54 AM
In that case, press the "check" key then the one touch to see what's programmed on it. I'm guessing if you are using the first page zone, it should be 8031. If you are using combined external and internal paging, it might be *10 or *11.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help