atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: bartel Flash attendant - 06/24/03 01:24 PM
I have a customer with a MICS 4.0 XC with a PRI on it and a Flash 4 2.0. They wanted a mailbox added to an extension so people could call a DID number and hear a message - which I did. The only problem with this is when the calls are coming in, they are pressing zero and being transferred to the attendant set. They don't want this to happen. So, can I disable a mailbox from being transferred to the auto attendant (pressing zero) and/or how do I point a DID number to an information mailbox. They would like it to work like an info mailbox, but how do I make that mailbox answer when that DID is dialed. Also, they don't use any greetings or tables on this Flash. It's strictly used for DIDs to personal mailboxes.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Posted By: JJ Re: Flash attendant - 06/24/03 02:05 PM
goto 983->aa->attendent:
this for someone who is in voicemail

Good Luck!!
Posted By: bartel Re: Flash attendant - 06/24/03 06:56 PM
Sorry, I forgot all of the details. All of the other mailboxes on the Flash need to zero out except this one. Is it possible to disable this on only one mailbox?
Posted By: bcousins Re: Flash attendant - 06/26/03 07:00 AM
If you set the mailbox up as an information mailbox, the caller is automatically disconnected after listening to the information message.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help