atcomsystems.ca/forum
Client has a CallPilot 100. In the past they hired a professional voice-over person to do the recordings. Now they want to change the order of menus on the CCR (e.g. press 1, press 2, etc.) but they don't want to have to re-record (voice-over lady is NLA).

I stared at the CCR/menus for a while and didn't see any way to manipulate them (there are several sub-menus, transfers and info boxes). You can't move path 1-1 to path 2-1, etc. You can only delete.

The only way I can figure out how to do this is to export the recordings to a laptop and then import into a new tree...

A) Does anyone know how to export the recordings?

B) Anyone have a better idea of how to do this?

:confused:
You can if you have a BCM CP. I don't think you can import/export on the CP 100/150.
You can import on a 3.0 but not export. They are not wav file, but there is a converter on CP CD.
Thanks. Do you know what the converter is called? What format are the files?

Found it...in the "Desktop Messaging" program. File extension is .vbk (why can't they make anything easy?).
Did it!

For those in the same boat, here's the procedure:

1) Get a telephone recording adapter from Radio Shack.

2) Two laptops, one connected to the CallPilot, one running the Desktop Messaging recording program.

3) Plug cable from recording adapter into "Mic" of laptop.

4) Bring up the recording you want to export and hit play. Simultaneously, hit "record" on the other laptop.

5) Convert/save files to USB drive. Move to computer connected to CallPilot, open the appropriate recording and click "upload" (phone must be hung-up prior to doing this or you get an error message).

That's it. Time-consuming, but easy.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help