atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ComdialJim 50g Maint Console - 03/26/18 07:00 PM
Hi All,

I have a 50g in a home that I want to back up and program with laptop. Does anyone have a copy of the maintence programming software? Thanks

Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: 50g Maint Console - 03/26/18 10:05 PM
I am assuming you have the KX-TDA50 PC Programming manual?

It appears that this must be a one-time customer who has $$$$, I am only making the assumption because your website makes no references to Panasonic equipment. and if you were a dealer then you would have access to Tech Support and the proprietary software?

The Panasonic PBX Unified Maintenance Console comes in different versions 7.3....7.8.1.1 et cetera, Also remember most of these older systems Windows XP, and perhaps Windows 7, but Crash Horrible with Vista and Windows 10. Be careful in matching tit for tat.

Be very careful if you download any software for the WEB, you may be paying for something you didn't want.

There are a few site out there that have it for downloading, but only if you purchased the system from them. (Ablecomm for one). If you do not have luck with anyone giving you the software, you could try places like Ablecomm and beg and plea to purchase the proprietary software.
Posted By: ComdialJim Re: 50g Maint Console - 03/29/18 09:06 PM
Hi,

Yes that is exactly it. House job for an owner of a company where we do their phone system. They had Panasonic already so I wanted to reuse the 77XX phones. They needed cordless and cant get the 7996 any more. So I was able to do most of what they wanted thru a phone (a digital one) but it would be nice to have the software. Its strange the 50g says you don't need to be certified but then they don't give you the software. Its a cool little system and I would like to take the class on it but can't find out how to reach out to Panasonic. Do you have a number for there dealer channel people.?
Posted By: EV607797 Re: 50g Maint Console - 03/30/18 03:53 PM
They did require a certification, but it was an on-line course. I don't know if they are offering it anymore.
Posted By: Daniel Re: 50g Maint Console - 04/02/18 03:54 PM
You might be able to reach out to a distributor and get some training that way. Telquest may also be able to help you.
Posted By: Randy Re: 50g Maint Console - 04/12/18 06:10 PM

The 50G course would be available online once you are approved and get a dealer login.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help