[QUOTE]Originally posted by SUNSHINE1234:
I hope someone can help! Situation: Hotel has an SX200 ML system with carded Express Messenger. The Express Messenger has stopped working an been replaced 6 times, yes I said (6). Guest can not make wake-up calls again! This system was put in 2004. It has all the protection one can have! The interface keeps going down. Micros/Fidelio said that their PMS is working fine. The Express Messenger this last time was moved to a different slot to elimate the slot it was in. We have used so many TC credits with Mitel an all they have done is replacement. PLEASE!!! Any Suggestions. [/QUOTED

DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!!!
micros Fidelio is on my list and it isn't the Christmas list, this list begins with an "sh" and ends with a "t" get the point? I have had so many Micros prolems with ports I want to get sick when I see one, they use a USD to RS 232 Port box that fails and every time No matter what it's not their fault, it's always that dumb phone tech. The USB to RS 232 port server locks up the smdr or rs 232 ports in the telephone systems, this has happened to Hitachi 5100's, Mitel SX 200s and many others. I would check that port server it's a small inch tall by um 6 inch long by 3 or 4 inch deep box normally black in color and has between 4 to 8 rs232 ports to devices such as a smdr port.

I hope this helps.

Jim
231-535-5117

www.hospitalityphones.com, .net and .org are for sale at a reasonable price or offer.
I am now Retired and no longer need these URL's