I suppose I should mention that all of mine is Hospitality, with the exception of 1 Chevrolet dealer, which was the 1st Mitel I ever put in! An SX100 204, no less. Oh yeah 2 Super 10's, 1 for a nurses association, and (This one doesn't count) 1 for my company that we used for 5 years before I moved on to bigger and better digs. If I had to total my Hospitality installs, between actual install and orchestrating installs, 400(?). And the CAS, VM, and PMS that gave me fits, until I started running into the same PMS reps and they started trusting me. Apparently, most PMS reps deal with idiots, to listen to their side of the story. I'm here to tell you that just the opposite is true! The funniest PMS experience I ever had was when the rep handed me a set of specs that were copies of my spec sheet. Literally, COPIES of my handwritten AND signed by yours truly spec sheet. So I mentioned that I had seen those before and that the guy that wrote 'em was pretty sharp. When we were ready for some late program downloads from the reps home office, she told the gal she was talking to that I seemed to know what I was doing and had seen the specs before. For some reason the remote gal figured out who I was and asked to speak to me. Low and behold, the gal that I had originally given the spec sheet to. Like old home week,and the installer was suitably impressed. Ran into that installer when she was training another installer. The newbie started to take exception with my arrangements and the trainer took the newbie around the corner for a minute and then told me to train the newbie! THAT was the best compliment I EVER got from any customer, co-worker, or whoever! smile John C. (Not Garand)

When I was young, I was Liberal. As I aged and wised up, I became Conservative. Now that I'm old, I have settled on Curmudgeon.