Smdr requires progamming of trunk group, system, and station COS. Technician level programming.

The Nite bell connections are limited to 2 bells, depending on their RE's. Telephones are NOT connected to the Nite bell output, there is no speech path, strictly a bell connection. Reread "2. & 3." from the July 3rd post. Any extension with TAFAS allowed in it's COS will be able to answer the line ringing on the NITE bell. The Console has TAFAS as part of it's basic abilities. It can either dial the code or have a TAFAS button assigned

You have not told us whether you are getting 'garbage' or absolutely nothing, and you have not confirmed whether SMDR, Wake up, or alarm print is turned on, why would you mess with bits or parity?

Unless you have an SX50 I & R manual AND know how to use it, AND understand it, it's time to call a qualified Mitel technician in. If someone doesn't contact you directly, post in the "Request An Installer" forum, or click on the 'Installer" tab at the top of this page.

When I was young, I was Liberal. As I aged and wised up, I became Conservative. Now that I'm old, I have settled on Curmudgeon.