Lightning horse,

I've spent many hours reading the installation and repair manual (i.e. I & R). I have a good understanding of it, and have solved scores of issues so far by just reading it. These are the last bits of information and programming that I need to complete my home-based system of running a series of 1920's phones. I can certainly appreciate your aggravation when my posts don't exactly sound like someone of 'phone grade' quality, however I just need some pointing in the right direction as per this trunk system. To be honest, some of the Mitel I & R book is not exactly laid out in user-friendly steps. I've read and re-read the trunk sections of programming and have not seen exactly what I need to do to 'disable' a trunk. Can you point me in the right direction as to what command to start with, and what I should be looking for? From that point, I can probably get the rest. I've spent 14 years in the Air Force as a Civil Engineer--these things just make sense to me! I feel that I've done well building an entire system from scratch, but just need guidance from someone with the experience and training that you have.

As for the printer--no output. NOTHING. not jargon--no printing at all from the mitel system.

Happy 4th! : )

Nothing ever happens if you don't show up!