odin30, consider why you are getting a new system. Not because it was causing problems. Because when the 'phone company' finally fixed the telephone lines correctly, they screwed up the connections to the MITEL, right? And you have no local Mitel service. See where I'm going? Find somebody local, that is fairly young and not about to retire, and see what they can do. Remember, it's just like cars, you have to be able to get service! Oh, and by the way, the phone company doesn't seem like the best choice, they can't even get lines into the building correctly! There are several hospitality systems that will do the job. Mitel, Phone Suite, and several others. As well, there are small business systems that are capable of supporting plain old single line phones like the SX50 uses for room phones. Panasonic comes to mind. If you want greater choice, pose the question in the "General" forum at the top of the page. Outline your requirements. something like:

3 telephone lines
15 room extensions.
3-5 administrative extensions
A phone to function as a front desk console and DSS console. (DSS console will have a button for each extension that shows the status of that extension and you can push the button to call it when it is idle.)
Toll restriction capability, with easily changeable dialing permissions.

That should get you an idea of what is out there.

When I was young, I was Liberal. As I aged and wised up, I became Conservative. Now that I'm old, I have settled on Curmudgeon.