I have a customer with 5 offices. Each office has 3 C.O. lines that they must keep. They want site-to-site connectivity between the offices with a common voicemail. In other words, voicemail handled on the corporate controller with one box per location. They also said they need advanced, advanced call reporting. I first looked at the Vertical systems that I usually sell, and soon gave up. After looking at many systems it seems that the Mitel 3300 CXi II, one at each branch would do this job with Business Dashboard. Where it got confusing for me was the licensing. Do you have to buy Business Dashboard for each controller that you want data from? What other licenses would be required, and what comes standard with the controller? Is a license really required to use the 'Computer' jack on a Mitel IP phone? One license read 'Centralized Voicemail and Centralized Attendant'...but can't call handling programming just route the calls to one voicemail anyway? When all is said and done I'm sure a Mitel dealer should figure all this out, but essentially I'm just trying to figure out if I'm making a sound recommendation and expand my understanding of Mitel. I feel I'm soon about to give up on Vertical and take the Mitel training anyway. Thanks for any input.

Hackbarth Communications, L.L.C. - Serving South Central Wisconsin's Telecom Needs