Mitel SX200 ICP with an MX controller. I set it up initially so a call accounting package would work, and integrated it with an Opera PMS system. All was working correctly when the hotel opened, some 3 - 4 years ago. Now, as I understand it, the calls will not print, and they aren't being posted to the room folios. The calls stopped working maybe 2 1/2 years ago, and it took them until last week to notice that. Wake-up calls posted as recently as last Thursday, but have not posted since then.

I have a green light on the iPockets (all three), and an amber connectivity light on the ethernet side as well. The Call Accounting box, made by EZ Callamatic, shows that the PBX and the printer is on. The extension number on all the iPockets is correct, and in sync with what's programmed in the Mitel. Checking form 34, the IO ports specified for each extension number matches what's programmed in the iPockets, and for which parameter. I even went so far as to replace the CA iPocket with one I had on my truck, but it behaved no differently than the original one. Hooked up my laptop to the printer port to see if I could capture any SMDR data, but that failed, too. Checked the printer, since it is a good distance away from the CA box, but that connection looks good. It appears that no SMDR data is getting out of the Mitel, but I can't understand how that could happen, since I have made no program changes in that particular area at all. Options 246 and 702 are enabled for all phone COS, and option 803 is set to zero.

I might add that I was working with an Opera tech supporter all the while I'm doing this, so he was aware of where I was looking and what I was checking. In short, we cannot figure out why the SMDR does not appear to be leaving the phone system, despite there being nothing in programming that I have found (so far) that would prevent it.

Has anyone else had a similar problem, and been able to fix it? It might not be the biggest source of income to this hotel, but it is a source!

Phil

Phil

SCCE, TTA, CTP