Hello, this is my first post, but I have been reading and enjoying the information passed along by all. Congrats on a well structured and managed site. I am new at installs and have a myriad of systems to work on. My dilemma… I am attempting to set up 4 analog E&M ports from an 11C to a Cisco 2600. I used the NTP wiring guidelines for the NT8D15 card for the 2W Type 1 configuration. I am sort of stuck however understanding Cisco’s instructions on the router side wiring/pinouts. Currently have a RJ45 going into the router with 4 wires. Has anyone ever attempted this? I don’t know if it will work, but thought I would bounce the question. The 2600 (server side) uses a VIC-2E/M (Voice interface card) and there is a 2600 with a VIC-2FXS on the far end. I’m thinking that the vendor is incorrect on this one, but willing to try anything once or twice. Behind the far end will be 2 analog sets. Two far end sites, making the four ports. I am reading a much as I can, but getting tired (and lazy). I am wide open for any suggestions…Thanks!