I didn't say that I don't understand the manual. I said that I didn't see where in the manual the call flow picture is addressed. Since the manuals are specific to each product, there doesn't appear to be a manual that explains how call flow proceeds when you integrate two products like the CICS and the Call Pilot.

I am happy to invest the time and effort to learn things, but there are some things that are only learned by experience, since issues often develop in situations unforeseen by manual writers. It seems to me that there are questions asked in this forum that I could have answered, but I wouldn't consider it either professional or appropriate to speak down to them.

As I've gleaned from looking through the postings on this site, many people learn through the kindness of other people sharing their knowledge. At some point, none of us had any of the answers we have today. A moderator should certainly treat forum members with the courtesy due to anyone seeking to improve their understanding.

I hope you will be kind enough to share what you know, Marv. I've seen you do it with so many other postings.